Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Hiatus mode is over!

Aww man.I'm back!

Its has been a while since I did not post anything here. I guess I just too lazy to go on blogging. You know, school has been so hectic, and yet I had had a marvelous summer break this year. Well I guess, the long trip I took was not that bad.I managed to stop at Houston and Dallas for a while, got to try on the famous food there. I think I had ate alligator (aww man.my family had a taboo on eating this animal, and I ate it, now I am afraid of dying because I am so superstitious~our people claimed to make some sort of deal with the crocodile long time ago,and if we eat them,they will eat us back.so you got the big chunk of what I am trying to say here? well.whatever!) I also managed to had my feet stepped in Moscow. 26 hours of flying, I guess it was nothing compared to the warm faces and hugs that my family gave me. I miss my grandma, she is the one that always pampering me and dad with a lot of food. I miss my other grandma too, she can cook so well (she can even do the spaghetti!) I miss my mom, maybe just because she nagged me a lot. I miss my brothers, because they are my partner in crime. I miss my nieces, she was cute little girl. I miss my dad,its absurd, maybe because he didn't spend a lot of time with us, but, he is, and always is, our motivator.

Holidays was fun. I get to ate a lot.

Back in Lincoln around 6 weeks ago, and taking theatre class. Its not that I want to, it just happened that the College of Engineering change my American Film and Culture to ACE 5 instead of ACE 7 in my Degree Audit and I need to do theatre again for ACE 7. At first, I thought it going to be so boring, but the class evolved to be hella fun! I learnt a lot about staging, the history of theatre, about performances around the world. I was thinking to go for a Cirque de soleil show they have the best arena and stage in the world! Life kind of fun. A few of my friend come to Lincoln, Ann was one of it.

Moving from Cather to one of my senior's placeand now I moved in to my own apartment. Its a tons of work to do. Cleaning, doing some technical stuff that I never do before, drilling a lot,assembling the furniture. I found all of this tiring me so much.

School will start next week, and I hope to see the new me back in college. I really need a good result this semester.I really need to work harder.