Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Fall 2011

Yeah.Summer was over and Fall classes will begin tomorrow.

I am now officially 21.

I hope this going to be a really good semester for me. I shall not procrastinating anymore. No more overdue assignment. No more last minute study.

I am in my Junior year now. Freaking ONE more year to go to get my degree.

Previous semester was not that good and kind of dull. I regret a lot of thing that I did.

I really need a good result this sem. period.