Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, November 28, 2010
whaddup??

TOEFL result is here already.

So, I am basically done with all the requirement to get my I-20 to be deliver my the school as the last time I checked on my MyRED status, the application is contingent upon the english proficiency test.

Praise the lord. Despite a tiring journey to Penang, and I am basically unprepared for the test, somehow I never thought of getting such marks; this is too much for my little effort. And God had made things to be smooth for me. I guess its true for people always say God will make a way for us to do the thing that he had planned for us. I don't see it now, maybe later in life, I will know why my life turned up this way. I know I am nothing much, but I am not nothing-at all.

I am going to be super busy this week. Final examination for my final semester in Year 2 is on next week, and I had a lot to be cover. So little time,so many things to do. Feels like I had learn nothing in class, and yes, this really worry me much. I shall keep Mr. Attractive-Laptop-with-internet-service to be away from me for 2weeks. I will confine myself in the library at all time. I will not trying to get extra sleep like I did usually for this two weeks.

Off I go!