Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Loss


Rest in Peace, auntie Muna Anding

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

This post is dedicated to a relative of mine.

May God shower his abundant blessing to be upon you and keep your family and anyone that left behind here a strong faith in Him.

I barely spend a lot of time with you. Maybe distance keeps us apart. Maybe the family bond between us is just not as strong as it is to the other members. But, I remember one day I came to your house just to learn how to use the PC with Manda. I was 8 at that time, maybe. And you are a great young lady that gives a warm welcome to me.

You always calm no matter in what situation you are. I love your smile.

So many times I did wonder these few days, if you knew you had ‘the calling’ already. I wonder if you just holding on just to wait for your child to come home, though you suffered so much. I wonder if you ever want to leave this fast, we still need you so much. Your kids still need you and I wish I did spent more time to know you better.

I believe things happened for a reason. Sometimes, things that surround us do not go the way we wanted it to be. Perhaps, more often than not, what we want is not what we need in our life.

I really come back to my sense. Am I too afraid of losing some one that I loved? Or am I afraid of the death? So many things I did wrongly through my entire life. Often I don’t do what God really want me to do. Often in my life, I forgot about Him, the Father Almighty. Often I do things that not to glory my Lord, but things that please me; worldly sins. Often I do things not because of Him, but for me myself. Now where do I stand?

I feel sinful, ashamed and devastated with myself. I suddenly realize that whatever I possessed now, will not always mine later. I might only ‘borrow’ it for awhile, while living here. Yet, I still trying so hard to keep, to be better I whatever I had and I might be, which does not even belongs to me.

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.” -Psalm 27:4-5-