Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Monday, October 4, 2010
New Resolution

Okay. Hibernate mode is over.

Right now, at this moment I am so freaking hates Mr. Bathroom Weight –scale. I wish he could compromise with me to give a number that I want whenever I step on him. He made me feel freaking GIGANTIC nowadays. Oh. How I hate myself for could not stop eating.

I know I need to cut down my weight. Get the drop -dead -gorgeous sexy figure lines that I always dream of (thinking of Jessica Alba, Lee hyori, Megan Fox at the moment)-this is way too much! No. all I want to do is to keep fit. To be able to shop in the malls and buy all the pretty clothes that DOESN’T FIT ME NICELY at the moment.

I really need a body makeover, I guess. I want a more beautiful hair. Please. Mine wasn’t that shiny and silky. It doesn’t have the volume that I want. I MISS my long hair. The one that curly and I miss the colour. I need to stop to dye and to perm my hair before its get damage more than this. I need to give a break for it. And now, I am living with HIDEOUS hair color and style. Next, I need a smoother and fairer skin. I need to get rid of this UGLY pimples and uneven skin tone. I want skins that spark like the Korean artists have. I want that pinky rose cheek. Then, I need to get rid for real my ‘drumstick’. Oh fat. Be nice to me, will you? Burn out easily ok? Or you can just go the place of interest of my body.LOL.

I do and will do a lot of things in order to achieve my mission. I’m living a healthy life, in fact now. I did include supplements in my daily intake. I take evening primrose oil, fish oil and essential vitamins for my body.

I HAVE NOT TAKEN EVEN A SIP OF ALCOHOL SINCE THE LAST 10 MONTHS. *proud mode*

So, I am basically alcohol-free this year.

Okay. It took a lot of guts for me to sign up for a swimming class. I will attend it after having my ‘monthly’. Instead of driving a car to the park, I dragged my mom to walk and jog with me today. Total KM we going through today are: 3KM. what a day! Now, painful feet are killing me.*sigh*

I am watching the Star King this evening and I saw the ‘Action Angels’ perform. The girls are great in martial combats. I really adore the one that unfortunately, I forgot her name, but she wears the white coat during the show. She looks so naïve yet was so fast and great at attacking her opponent with the props given. Thinking of tae kwan do, I wish to visit my old master and see if I am able to practice again. I don’t even know if I did remember the taeguek (movement of each level that needs to be memorized).

So, I called it a day for today. Need to dash off to watch Korean dramas with mom!