Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Friday, September 24, 2010
SUMMER 2010

Its 0350h now.

I am sitting at the corner table in Starbuck while waiting for my early flight going back to Sibu.
KUL-SBW 0655H,25 SEPTEMBER 2010.

Having a cup of hot cappucino enough to keep me awake for the whole night.Its has been awhile since this blog are on hiatus mode.

How should I start? What should I write on? I barely have idea on what to jot down here.

Life have always been hectic for me lately.Life is difficult, no one said it always easy.That is a simple truth that we all can't deny.Trials, temptation, pain and grieves nor joy made up most of my days lately. Sometimes I stumble, sometimes I managed to stand up upon all this.

I was sat with a few elders just now who will going for a trip to Macau. It was then when I heard the one that always talk to me said something like this,"What else is there to worry about, we are all successful now?"

I wonder how did people define being successful in life.Is that to have all the wealth and authorities in the world will make you a famous people? Or having a happy, loving family and a good health will define a success for you? This eventually put me in dilemma.So who is the successful now, and who is the failure?

I used to think if I have a good education background, it will guarantee me for a good paid salary.I might be able to buy all the things that I can't afford now.My Audi car, to travel with a first class cabin with an internationally recognized flight,i want to wear Gucci and Prada.And on the top of it,I want to be seen as a successful, fine lady.

"No servant can serve two masters.Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will devoted to the one and despise the other.You cannot serve both God and money." -Luke 16:13-

I come to my sense then. It was last week that I came to church and a pastor was giving a sermon on "Don't Worry'. Of course last week has been a tough week for me. I had mistakenly look at my exam date,that I hadn't prepare a thing when I am at home.But, God will never forsaken us who come to Him.

P/S: Late publish due to bad internet connection at LCCT!