Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
matters of heart?

“If a person you love is not with you, wherever you go in the world is a lonely island.”

Last week was an awesome week! We played hard, talked hard, fight harder (hahaha), and what else I can say? You are awesome, Koyong! I decided not to have any movie watching this week. I had enough of it with Koyong last week. We did watch our favorite saga; Twilight- Eclipse. The movie was fantastic! It is wayy better than the previous New Moon. I am totally indulged with Mr. Hot, Jacob Black (I know Taylor Lautner was overrated) but, I do admire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) for being such a calm and gentle man in this story. The way he proposed Bella, the way he being overprotective when it comes to his loved ones, I’d secretly make a wish to have a man like him in my life while watching the movie.(hahaha) we also did watch the Predators movie with koyong’s friend, Arept and his girl,Farah. I love the couple. They look very sweet together. Farah is so attentive towards what her man need since Arept suffer from a skin disease lately. I love when they both look into each other eyes, I can see the sparks there. They both fit each other well. I wonder if people think so when it comes to mine *sigh*. Few days before, Koyong and I also did watch Knight and Day at TGV Mines. I love Cameroon Diaz with her silly act in this movie!
We did spend the whole week minus 2 days off together. Never knew this short time will make all of my days lighten up with all those memories. Remember we did kiss on the bridge, above all of moving cars down it? The cars passed so fast, yet I felt like the time was frozen for a while for us. You told me it was the sweetest thing ever; indeed, it was the best thing did ever happen to me. When we spent the night together, I wonder those hugs and pamper will last until my last breath. I wonder when I will see you giggling every time I tickle your body. I am going to miss your all night long hug. The bed seems too big for me to sleep alone, lately.
Remember, when I first read Twilight, it was on 2008? Remember how eager I was to watch the movie? But I guess, you wouldn’t notice that. It was not me your main concern that that time. I just love Bella and Edward being together. I thought I want to be with you, no matter what it takes, just like them. I am thinking that by the time Eclipse going to be a major motion picture, it will be few more days left for me to be with you; at that time, for me to tell you how much important you are to me. Now, I don’t have to. We did give it a try at last. Just like them.
Yet, it is still much better if you are a vampire and I am only trading my heartbeat to be with you forever. I am not going to trade off my faith for love, sayang. How should I? This will be hard for us. I know. I make my entire dream and set up plan which include you in it. Now tell me, why on earth you make me fell for you this far even you know both of us will be hurt?

p/s: ooppss.saja luah perasan.i know.crappy.