Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Something to Tell..



So many things, so little time…I should had post this after my aunt wedding.

I learnt that wedding is not only about someone’s happiest moment in life. Yes, in some other way, t is true. When two become one through the holy matrimony of marriage, it is really a moment to remember by all of us. Yet, when I saw a mother crying after her grown up girl said ‘I do’ to the vows that they made to each other, I know deep inside her heart there is a feeling of losing; her big girl grown up already. My mom always treat me as if I was still her little girl; spoon fed me sometimes, sleep with me when my father was not at home, share all the girl’s talk with me, surely I will miss her if such moment did encounter my life.

I learnt a lot of things through this wedding. To be with someone is easy, but to spend my whole life with him, I never know how it going to be. To find someone that I can love more and more each day, or someone that I can be with for the rest of my life, doesn’t seems easy to me. I found him once, but it doesn’t matter anymore. When we take this road, someone got to go, and I have to move on. I think, I don’t even know how love is. I don’t think I can love someone as much as before. All the things that we done, all the memories that haunt me, there nothing left for others to replace.

I am so happy to see my aunt’s face when she said ‘I do’ on the altar, and when they kissed each other, it made me want to cry. The whole thing was so sweet. Somehow, I wish to be in her shoe.