Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, October 25, 2009
ILY

DEAR DIARY,

In my dream, you are mine…but in my life, you are my dream.

I just don’t want to wake up every morning and realize you are not the one that lying next to me. When I realized ‘us’ are only exist in my sweet dream last night. I hate to face the fact; you and I are just next to impossible in reality.

I thought I was strong enough. I thought it will be a new feeling that I going to have. I think I just can ignore your presence. But, it stills the same. You said I had changed a lot. I think, physically, I do change. What I cannot change is, the way I feel about you. You still as warm as before. I still like your smile, the one that really made my day. I still love the way you holds my hand that sometimes I forgot that we are merely friend. I miss your hug; a lot, every night to make me fall asleep easily when I am with you. I miss your comfort, which gives me a new reason to move on everything that I do.

I never thought it was this hard to move from love to friendship, because it was so easy if it is the other way round. I never thought it was this hard to say we are merely friend, because I know deep inside, my heart screaming ‘we are more than that!’…

Just so you know, no matter what I did, who I am with, where I go, I always love you. I might run away from you, just because I can’t let myself to love you more than this. Remember all the things that we wanted, all the things that we did together, in the end, we are mean to say goodbye. Listen babe. You could not have loved me better than this, and I will remember it always.

Take care,love.

Lots of Love,

fyon