Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Today is Tuesday, 26-08-09
MORNING,LOVE!!
I got tooth-ache (does this really exist in dictionary???) last night. It really killing me slowly. So, I sleep earlier than usual..super ordinary early!
When I woke up this morning, something- an inner voice asked me to check out my Friendster immediately. I got a message. Its from Miki.
After all this while he keep in touch with me again. What game are all the boys playing with me right now???
Mr.Koyong, I'm so over you.I do love you.I do understand if things doesn't always go in my way.But now,its time to say goodbye for all this memories that we had together. What say you???Say love me, but you don't act like you do. When I need comfort, you wont be there for me anymore. When I just want to hear your voice, we will just end up with a small fight in the end. And I, I don't want to be the one so-called hopeless romantic when I just not exist anymore in your entire life.Have a good day ahead with her.
Mr.Koyong's GF, you deserved him.Sorry for not replying your message through Friendster. It just not me if I do fight for boys.
Miki, thanks to find me back.I'm speechless.
