Hello.Fyonna in the house.Malaysian by born,residing in United States currently.Legally 21, but still a baby in Christ.Dealing with equation, differentation, and integration on daily basis.In future, I might be an engineer, just dont ask my CGPA. P/s: I dont bite. :P






Fatin Farhana Helveron Thailis Josephine Kinta Beatrice Liana

Skin made by: YiXuan
Others: 1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, August 30, 2009
3 weeks before exam


Life pretty hectic nowadays.

Loads of assignments,exams, and anything so-called school work is really making me tired. Obviously, I don't did well in most of my first exam. Love matter really HELP to distract me from study. Oh, how I wish I was really an EMOTIONLESS type of person. So that I wouldn't be so hard on this feeling...


I really want an IPhone lately, or any handphone that is serve me the touchscreen function. Please mom...That is the only thing I'd crave for at the moment..

Apple iPhone Unlocked Pictures, Images and Photos

Labels: