Every girl has a dream,
Every girl has a fear,
Every girl has a hope,
Every girl has courage,
And as a girl like me, when dream is divided with fear the quotient of it is courage and the remainder of it is failure.
But still, I am holding on my little hope, that keeps me strong as time goes by, to do what people think I am not capable of because that is the greatest pleasure in my life.
What would it be if we don’t have to regret yesterday and think about tomorrow?
And what would it be if everything goes very well as what we had wished for?
And what would it be if we never hurt or being hurt by others around us?
And what I can say is; the world might have be the perfect place to live on for a girl like me.
And all that mention above, that is what equal to ME. That is what I am made up. I am writing my own life story, what I had felt, what I had heard, what I had saw, and what I had tasted; its all based on all my five sense, maybe its going to include my sixth sense – what I had called my ability to analysis information based on my senses-.
I might be a lame writer, but writing is something that I enjoyed the most. I love quotations, I love novel especially those that are written in English, I love songs especially Chinese and sentimental English songs. And French is my dream language to learn.
I enjoyed solo vacation; which usually I enjoyed whenever I represent my college for a tournament. My first experience was when I got a chance to represent MJSC Kuching for the Young Apprentice Scientist for the national level which held in MJSC Transkrian, Penang. The journey was hell, awesome! Team up with my best friend, Miryam Aren Wan, we came up with a very; what I had called ridiculous experiment on the ecology or the bio-system and ways to sustain and preserve it. It is actually our Science’s teacher idea, but to please him, we agreed to make way for that ridiculous project. Nonetheless, our contingent managed to be the top 5 among 28 MJSC that participated in the event. Thanks god!! I am proud to be Sarawakian!! Since then, I do travel all by myself a lot.
And of course, I am a Sarawakian; Iban. I am proud of my heritage and my culture. I try to learn my mother tongue very well and so far, I am so into Iban!! I am 18 at the time I post this page into my blog. What I am currently done is just studying like hell; I entered the place that I hate the most –matriculation- in Federal Territory of Labuan. My dream job is to work with the Malaysian Army, my preference; Royal Malaysian Air Force engineering team. I would like to be a part of it where I can serve my country, Malaysia. I really like engines, gear, airplane, jet fighter and even the thousands of button that we can found in the cockpit of an airplane! Aeronautical is my passion.

